View entire Anti-Doping Rules PDF document:
WDF Anti-Doping Rules – 01/01/2021
WDF Player Consent Form more information of this consent form available in WDF Anti-Doping Rules, see Scope of these Anti-Doping Rules (c)
‘Random drug testing could occur at any event as required by WADA’
Anti-Doping Rule Violation Sanctions
WDF List of Disciplined Players and Officials page includes information of Anti-Doping Rule Violations.
INFORMATION from WADA website
ADAMS website (TUE and testing management)
WADA & Anti-Doping News
- WADA Publishes Videos Celebrating Its 20th Anniversary
- WADA – 2020 List of Prohibited Substances and Methods & Clean Sport Education
- WADA 2019 List of Prohibited Substances and Methods now in force – media release
- WADA 2019 Prohibited List
- The 2018 SportAccord Convention in Bangkok
- WADA – 2018 List Of Prohibited Substances And Methods
- Where Sports Meets – SportAccord Convention 2017 Aarhus, Denmark
- Anti-Doping reminder – Are you taking medication?
- New Anti-Doping Rules
The World Darts Federation (“WDF”) Executive signed up to the World Anti-Doping Code on 2nd February 2008.
Anti-Doping Rules, like Competition rules, are sport rules governing the conditions under which sport is played. Players accept these rules as a condition of participation. Anti-Doping Rules are not intended to be subject to or limited by the requirements and legal standards applicable to criminal proceedings or employment matters. The policies and minimum standards set forth in the Code and implemented in these Anti-Doping Rules represent the consensus of a broad spectrum of stakeholders with an interest in fair sport and should be respected by all courts and adjudicating bodies.